Wayne Wilson graduated from the University of Iowa with a Business Administration Degree, and he is an overseas Army veteran, having spent two years in the Armed Forces from 1968 to 1970. Drake University is where Mr. Wilson attended law school, and he has practiced law in the Des Moines area for over 30 years. He practices primarily in Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate Law and is admitted to practice law in all State and Federal Courts in the State of Iowa. He was born in Jefferson, Iowa.
- Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association (Probate, Property and Trust Section)
- Member & Past President of Urbandale Planning & Zoning Commission
- Past Member & Past Officer of Urbandale Community Foundation
- Member of Central Iowa Chapter of Financial Services Professionals
- Member of Plains Angels Venture Capital Organization
- Member and President of Century Investment Club
- Member of Torch Social Club of Des Moines
- Director of and President of A & O Wilson, Inc., and AL-OP Wilson, L.L.C., two entities involved in farming and ownership of farmland in several counties in North Central Iowa.
- Trustee of the Albert W. Wilson Trust, a family trust which is an owner of Iowa farmland.